Monday, July 19, 2004

The Mind Fucker

Over the years I have often found myself being highly aroused by beautiful minds. This hunger is only fulfilled once I possess them.

Victims are easily found in classrooms, art galleries, concerts and really any place where knowledge is found. I approach them with innocent eyes pretending to be amused by everything they irradiate.


Offering my flesh is merely a scheme to touch their most arousing body parts: their minds.

My hunt hasn’t stopped -it never will- I will continue seeking those beautiful minds, fucking them, leading them all to disgrace.


Hence my name: The Mind Fucker.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Qué arrogancia, pensar en el futuro,
Qué insulsamente burdo querer forjar tu destino,
Qué absoluta y completa estupidez olvidarte de la muerte.
Te condeno al olvido del futuro, a la más aburrida muerte y a la más desabrida y absolutamente patética vida feliz que puedas tener.
O puedes escupirle al sendero soleado y tirarte de espaldas fuera del camino entre los matorrales, quizas esté ahí yo, cagando.
atte. El imbecil Romano

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoy me cagan los griegos, pero ni hablar a todos nos sucedio. Nos cogiste mind fucker, y ya sin renegar de lo romano en mí, nos destripaste. No lo digiste y tengo que decirlo, lo importante de coger no es saborear sus jugos es dejar el semen, tú lo hiciste.
imbécil romano

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home